This Document is Available to VCP Subscribers
In order to view your subscription options you must Log On
This Rich Media Metrics report is one in a series of WR survey reports measuring the attitudes, preferences, and adoption trends in the marketplace. The survey covered in this report targeted channel partners offering videoconferencing and unified communications solutions.
This survey was conducted online between May 5 and May 25, 2011, and contacts from the following types of videoconferencing and UC companies were invited to participate:
- Value added resellers
- System integrators
- Hosted service providers
- Managed service providers
- Network service providers
- Other channel partners
A total of 186 responses were received from channel partners around the world (42% from NA, 39% from EMEA, 12% from APAC, 6% from CALA) ranging in size from 10 to more than 300 employees. This particular survey was a follow-on to similar surveys conducted in 2008 and 2010.
Key questions covered include:
- How would you estimate your total sales breakdown between the following segments?
- Which part of your business grew the fastest last year?
- Do you sell to End Users? Other Resellers? Both?
- What were your TOTAL revenues for 2010?
- Which PRODUCTS does your company offer for sale?
- Which SERVICES does your company offer for sale?
- Which vendors in the conferencing and collaboration space do you represent?
- Which vendors in the unified communications space do you represent?
- Rate your customers’ interest over the next two years in videoconferencing solutions integrated with telephony systems, UC systems, and groupware solutions.
- Indication of which videoconferencing solutions company is the best in various categories (product leadership, channel partner training, etc.)
- Channel partner thoughts on a number of timely trends and market happenings
Whether you’re a manufacturer, channel partner, service provider, end-user, or other interested party, these survey results will help you understand the recent trends and key happenings within the visual collaboration space.
In order to subscribe or purchase, you need to register